OLEV HomeCharge Scheme
Rolec’s approved Northern Ireland Installer of OLEV funded Wallpods.
We install 2 types of home charger..
We supply, fit and commission the Charge Point in your home and you pay £199.00 or £249.00 when you order from us. We look after the paperwork and the OLEV grant covers the rest!
- We usually fit your new charging point within 7-10 days.
- We install all of our EV chargepoints in accordance with the IET Code of Practice for EV charging.
To order now, fill in your details here and we will contact you to arrange a suitable installation date and time.
Our installation engineer will assess your property on the day of installing your new Charge Point to ensure that the installation falls within our Standard Installation Criteria before commencing work. They will inform you if your installation is within our criteria. Most of the time it is, but occasionally extra work may need to be carried out to suit your requirements. The engineers are quite flexible and will co-operate to find the best solution for you. If extra work is required, we charge basic rates on labour and parts.
Our Standard Installation Criteria points are:
- You will have chosen which WallPod charge point before the engineer arrives.
- A maximum run of 10 metres from the consumer unit, (fuse board) to the charge point is allowed.
- The property’s consumer unit must be RCD protected and have a space available for protecting the outgoing charge point circuit.
- Cables will be surface mounted and clipped direct where necessary.
- We don’t carry out any ground works.
- The property must have an earthing arrangement complying with current regulations.
- We will fit the charge point to the main property.
- You must comply with all current OLEV Domestic Scheme Terms & Conditions from July 2016 on.
For questions on OLEV or Installations, call us at our Belfast office on –
Another Happy Customer 🙂